May 25, 2012
- GVF: GVF Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Blog: Transformation of GVFTMA.COM!
- Video: GVF 2012 Annual Meeting
- Flickr: Photos of the 2012 Valley Forge Revolutionary Shuttle
- Apply Now for GVF’s 2012 Sustainable Awards
- GVF TMA Foundation: Now accepting applications for our summer Peter P. Quinn Scholarship intern
- Register for the GVF TMA Foundation’s Annual Golf Outing!
- PennDOT: I-476 Night Work in Montgomery County to Resume Wednesday After Memorial Day Holiday
- PennDOT: Aqua Pennsylvania to Restrict Travel on Route 202 North in Upper Merion Township for Pavement Restoration
For the latest PennDOT Travel Advisories click here.
- The Times Herald: Demolition begins in Lafayette Street project
- Norristown Patch: Construction on Lafayette Street Corridor Begins Today
- The Times Herald: Limekiln Pike bridge repairs to commence later this month
- PCN Call-In: Transportation Funding with Rep. Richard Geist and Sen. John Wozniak
- Momentum Mag: Bicycling Will Save Americans $4.6 Billion in 2012
- Lifehacker: Long Commutes Are Sucking the Life Out of You
- Huffington Post Green: Electric Car Conversion Kit Turns Your Honda Civic Into a Zero-Emission Vehicle
- The New York Times: Fuel to Burn: Now What?
- DomesticFuel.com: Researchers Look at Using Food Waste for Hydrogen