Founded in 1990, GVF is a not-for-profit organization created to advocate and promote a viable transportation network for the region's economic vitality. To maximize awareness and develop sustainable support, we partner with public and private entities.
GVF's mission is to achieve a desirable quality of life and a healthy, competitive economic environment by developing multi-faceted transportation strategies.
- 2014 Marketing and Outreach Award in the Transportation Management Association (TMA) category, ACT National
- 2013 Best Workplaces for Commuters — Gold Level Supporting Agency
- 2012 Best Workplaces for Commuters
- 2011 Best Workplaces for Commuters — Gold Level Employer
and Gold Level Champion
- 2010 Outstanding TMA, ACT National
- 2010 Best Workplaces for Commuters — Gold Level Champion
- 2010 Small Business of the Year, Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 PA House of Representatives & State Senate Recognition
The accomplishments of GVF are directly attributed to our partners, as we work cooperatively to find solutions to the region's congestion issues. Whether it is advocating for a project of regional significance, or encouraging our elected officials to support legislation, it is our diverse and dedicated partners that give GVF the strength and expertise in the transportation and travel demand management industry.
Main Line Chamber of Commerce
Upper Merion Township
To become more familiar with GVF, please take a moment to get to know our staff, our most recent Annual Report and our Board of Directors, which are all available in this section. We look forward to partnering with you!